Tuition & Fees:
$150 for exam & score analysis
includes a $50 credit toward any Prime Numbers SAT or ACT Prep class
ENRICHMENT & SUPPORT
Deepen and extend the math you are learning in school.
SAT or ACT?
Not sure which test is right for you?
Take the Prime Numbers SAT/ACT Diagnostic to help you make the best decision.
Identify whether you're better suited for the SAT or the ACT. Most students have a natural disposition toward one test or the other. Once you know which exam is a better match for you, you can focus your test preparation.
Our virtual SAT/ACT Diagnostic includes the following:
- A full-length proctored practice test with sections from both the SAT and the ACT.
- Comprehensive score report and analysis with complimentary 30-min in-person or telephone consultation to help you interpret scores.
- Recommendations on which test is the best fit for you.
- Answers about how the SAT and ACT differ and what tests are required by colleges.
- Suggested areas of focus for improving your score.
- An individualized timetable for your test prep and testing.
- $50 credit toward any Prime Numbers SAT or ACT prep course.
SAT/ACT DIAGNOSTIC SCHEDULE:
weekdays 8:30 am to 12:00 noon
NEW for Summer 2022:
All Diagnostics will be administered virtually.
SCHOOL YEAR 2022-23
Saturdays 8:30 am to 12:00 noon
Not sure which test is right for you? Take our SAT/ACT Diagnostic to find out.